Vietnamese Pho Soup
- 195g jar Flying goose Pho Soup Paste
- 4½ cups water
- 250g thinly sliced beef
- 200g tufoco Flat Rice Noodles (dry)
- 65g bean sprouts
- Red Chilli (sliced)
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves, Basil leaves, Lime wedges
- Equal parts of Hoisin and Hot Chilli Sauce (Sriracha)
- In one pot, cook the rice noodles (following packet instructions) and then drain the water.
- In another pot, bring 4 1/2 cups water to a boil and then add in the paste.
- Add in half of the beef (125g) to cook.
- Bring to the boil and strain all the scum that may have formed on the surface of the broth.
- Assemble the pho by arranging the noodles, bean sprouts, remaining beef slices (125g), coriander leaves and red chiilli into a (ceramic) bowl.
- Pour in the boiling pho broth, serve garnished with mint, basil & lime and diipping sauce as a side.