- 1 tablespoon Taro Bubble tea powder
- 1 Tablespoon Bubble Tea Fructose (sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon Hokkaido Milk Powder for Bubble Tea
- 4-6 oz/ 1 cup Water
- 16 oz Ice
- 2 oz/ 2 tablespoon cooked black tapioca pearl
- brown sugar syrup (optional)
- Put the bubble tea powder, Fructose & Hokkaido milk powder in a glass. Add water then mix with spoon until all is dissolved.
- Decorate the inside wall of the glass/ cup with brown sugar syrup by dripping of the syrup around it (optional).
- Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls and ice into a glass or plastic drinking cup
- Pour in the liquid mixture
- Add Fat bubble tea straw and enjoy!