How to cook:
1. Boil 3L water in high heat .
2. Pour the black tapioca pearl into the boiling water stir for 5 minutes.
3. Lower the heat into medium low heat. Cook for 20 minutes stirring once in a while.
4. After 20 minutes, turn off the heat. Let the tapioca rest and cool down for 30 minutes without draining the liquid.
5. After 30 minutes drain and wash the cooked tapioca pearl in running cold water. Drain and put in a clean box with lid. It is now ready to use for bubble tea drinks. Enjoy!
Note: You can keep the leftover in the refrigerator. Just pre – heat in the microwave for 1 min. to soften the texture.